Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

I am thankful for:

My Parents (all of them)
My Siblings (all of them)
My Husband (just the one)
My Daughter
My Son
My Pets
My home that my lovely in-laws have provided for us
Puffs Plus with Vicks (if you haven't tried them, do! you won't regret it)
The beautiful orange, red, yellow, purple & brown leave on the trees that surround us.
My dear friends who have stuck by me through thick & thin.
I am even thankful for the humid, buggy summers of the good ol' South because they make me love the other three seasons of the year even more.

1 comment:

HMA said...

ok, whatever you do, don't ever forget that those vicks tissues have vicks in them and use them to dry your eyes... horror of all horrors. Hate those things. I'll stick with the lotion ones.