Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March snow, so fun......while it lasted!

Gracie's snow person! This is the first one she ever made all by herself. After I took this picture, she dropped a huge chunk of snow on it & let out a frightening cackle.


My sister Heather seems to think that she gets that from me. But she forgets that I was tormented by two older sisters who had 5 & 10 years on me. It was self-defense! What would you do after learning to crawl in the confines of an inverted laundry basket?! How would you react after purchasing an invisible unicorn & a magic growing bean only to find out that they were merely a string with a loop at the end & an old soup can with kitty litter & a weed shoved into it?! Grace is just, well a little twisted! HAHAHA! Just enough to make her even more interesting.



This is my snow ________. Fill in the blank. All I know is she likes flowers. But hey, what girl doesn't?!




Making a snowball behind her back! Little weasel!!!



Then, she threw it at Mommy. BIG surprise!



Mooshy, smooshy, mudding snow angel.



Watermelon-flavored snow! Yummy & CCCCCCCOOOOOOOLD!!!!



I love this. It just looks so pretty. The snow flakes were so big!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you so much!