Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inner Child....literally!

Here is our sweet BOY!!!! Can you believe it? ANOTHER PYRON BOY!!! Here he is. We are still kickin' names around, but I'm pretty in love with William James, Billy for short. William comes from my Dad (William Francis), his Uncle who passed away as a baby, Joel's Dad's Maternal-Maternal-Great Grandfather (Mom's Mom's Dad) & his (here's where it really gets tricky!) Paternal-Maternal-Paternal-Great-Great Grandfather (Dad's Mom's Dad's Dad). James is mainly for Joel's Uncle Jimmy who passed away July 1st, 2008. He was a great man and should be honored as such! James is also a family name on Joel's Dad's side and my Mom's Dad's Brother's name. Sooooooooo.....there ya have it. I love the name and I hope it sticks.





I love the "thigh, thigh, back, BOY!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horray for Billy!!! Love you guys!

Barbara said...

yeah, another boy for Grace to school!! Love you,

~B