Sunday, December 14, 2008

Party Hardy Kindergardy!!!!

Friday was the Christmas party at Gracie's school. I had the honor of helping out. I almost volunteered to be the class Mom, but even I know my own limits. But I had a great time. Gracie's teachers are awesome. The whole room was oozing with Christmassy loveliness. There is something extraordinary about her teacher, Miss Eileen. She loves those kids so much. She makes each one feel like they are her her favorite without causing any jealousy. She has made Gracie LOVE school. I LOVE that. So, here are some sweet pictures from that day.




3 comments:

iatrogenix said...

And of course Gracie really IS her favorite - right? :-D

Sierra said...

Well, that goes without saying!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love Grace as the Virgin Mary! What great pictures!