Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sick baby birds

Joel, Grace & Jesse are still sick. My body keeps trying to tell me that I am also getting sick but I refuse to believe it. Grace is definitely on the upswing of the bug. Jesse's poor little nose is still stuffed up but seems to be clearing up. Joel was feeling better but then another Mack truck hit him last night. Have I mentioned how thankful I am for Puffs Plus with Vicks?!

Today I looked at Grace & realized just how truly, amazingly, naturally beautiful she is. I just wanted to share that with whoever reads this. As sassy & unruly as she can be, she has such a beauty to her that I honestly feel sometimes like there really is no other person in the world as beautiful as that little girl. Lord help us all when she hits 16!!!

1 comment:

iatrogenix said...

16? That will be here before you know it!And I have a feeling that if things continue for her, she'll have her first "lil' beau" by 2nd grade! :-D

One more reason for the lack of interest in adopting little girls! LOL.

Hope all of you feel better soon - want me to make you guys a big ol' pot of chcken soup ;-)